Which Game is Better between GTA4, Assassins Creed and Prototype??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Prototype
2.Assassins Creed
3.GTA4

Any game's gonna get boring after you play it for hours and hours. It's just a question of which game takes longer to get boring :)

Gta IV. Also has ballad of gay tony and the lost and the ****** once you beat the main game. TONS of game modes online that are very very fun.

I have played all three of those games.

Protoype : Complete attempt at a copy of Assassins creed, although failer miserably IMO, fighting is Soooo repetitive, and the game play is not fun at all for me. I played 2 hours of it, and had to stop becausei hated the game. The controls were also very clunky and the game was basically a button masher when you attempt to get combo's off. Over all the game could have been good but the game fell far short. Storyline was also pretty lame.

GTA4: Fun, but same old thing as the GTA series. Not really much more to add then that. I found myself in this game not wanting to do the storyline what-so-ever. I just stole cars, bouth stuff, and ran around doing my own thing. In vice city (my favourite GTA game) this was sort of the case, but i also wanted to complete the main story line and complete the game that was designed. Not just randomly run around doing nothing. The graphics in GTA 4 were great though, much better then vice city, although being able to fly out the windsheild was kinda annoying.

Assassins Creed: Great storyline that you really want to know what happens, some say the assassinations were to similar, but i loved them. The only gripe i have about the game is the ways you get information are all the same, and having to scale lookout after lookout. Graphics are amazing, i like them much better then crysis. Voice acting was doog as well. Fight scenes were an absolute blast, and the rush of excaping from killing your target was the most fun i have had in a game like that in years. Over all a great game other then the repetitivness that i mentioned.

So out of those three games the ranking IMO comes in at:

1) Assassins Creed 2
2) GTA 4
3) Prototype (dont even bother with this game)

If you ever want to play Assassins creed 2 in the future, which BTW releases tomorrow in NA, i suggest you play Assassins Creed 1 to familiarize yourself with the style of the game, and learn the storyline behind it. If you just jump right into Assassins Creed 2 alot of things that were explained in the frist game will be pretty confusing. It is deffinitely worth the time to play Assassins Creed 1.

A thing that i am really looking forward to in AC2 is the economic system, that would have made the frist game golden. The ability to swim is also a good bonus lol. In the first game you got this guy that is an elite assassin and if he falls in water he drowns to death with light leather armour on lol.

You had to be able to do the combo moves to enjoy the game :) And if you liked crysis system of switching between suit modes, how can you bash on this game?

I don't know what you mean when you say the controls were 'clunky'. Its only 'button mashing' if you didn't have the combos correctly memorised. It took me a little while to get used to (and memorise) the tactics, combos, etc. but after that it was great

^the combos were just like random, in the time i gave it, it was just clunky as in weird controls lol. I dont know, i just really didn;t like the game.

Love GTA4. It gets even better with all the cool mods the player community has created.

If you are one of those gamers that just plays straight vanilla release versions for games like GTA4, Fallout 3 etc. boy are you missing out!!

1. gta4
2. A creed
3. prototype (never played it, but from the sound of it i probably would've put it last anyway)

between gta4 and A creed, i would have to put gta4 on top. i really liked A Creed, even though there was obvious repetition of the missions. but the graphics did look real good though, even on my POS crt tv.

after you beat the game though, that's it. i mean you can go back and get all the missing flags and kill the templars nd' stuff, but that just sounded boring.

gta4 on the other hand was fun all the time. the storyline was meh, but all the missions and side missions were fun. MP was also fun and the additional chapters just made it better.

just one word: Assassins Creed :) I've never played Prototype but I prefer Assassins Creed than the GTA4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom