BF:BC2 Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to get to pre-order this week or next (Christmas present). :D

Not yet... a little something called a "house payment" pushed it back. I've got until March to order it, though.

Do you guys think it will be on Steam? I want to pre-order, but I don't want a physical DVD. The limited edition looks pretty cool too.

Not yet... a little something called a "house payment" pushed it back. I've got until March to order it, though.

**** those mortgages....Only reason I don't have a new gaming rig sitting next to me.

I'm going to be playing on low/medium settings until I can finish collecting all my new parts.

Do you guys think it will be on Steam? I want to pre-order, but I don't want a physical DVD. The limited edition looks pretty cool too.

God I hope it's on STEAM or else I'm screwed..

Hey I just noticed there is a Panama Canal part...that looks nothing like the industrial part of the canal..

From the @OfficialBFBC2 Twitter feed...

"Guys/girls, we're working together with Valve to get a BFBC2 pre-order program going on Steam, hope we can announce this soon."
"Clarity: If you buy the retail version of BFBC2 it's not compatible with your steam account just like any other non Valve Retail PC game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom