What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

^i am by no means an animals rights person. But that is just kinda creepy, to record a video of an animal dying, even a mouse, and laughing over it. That is just weird mate.

^i am by no means an animals rights person. But that is just kinda creepy, to record a video of an animal dying, even a mouse, and laughing over it. That is just weird mate.

You should see some of the crap PETA has on their site... I was disgusted by the "Japanese Skinning" video. I don't see how people could treat animals like that. I don't mind the fact if the animal is dead before skinning it, but that video has absolutely no justice there... It was saddening.

I went a bit crazy last week, and bought:

- An executive black leather office chair off eBay which was new, but a returned item from a large furniture retailer (only £17.99, half the RRP retail price!). Out goes that cheap and crappy plastic fold-out chair from Ikea! Much needed, especially since I'm sitting at my desk for extended periods...

uk3915431std.jpg

- Seagate Freeagent Go 4 Mac to backup all my data with Timemachine. It's about time I started backing up all my data, especially after losing all my photos, over 10,000+ images!...

seagatefreeagentgoformam.jpg

- A large non-slip brown checkered rug to minimise the draughts through my gappy wooden floorboards. Funky pattern!...

5652brown1w.jpg

- 5 foot bolster pillow so that my head gets full support, right across the width of my bed. Less sleepless nights.

Back
Top Bottom