Quick help about gameage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefdawg

Baseband Member
Hi everyone. I had a quick question. I wanna sell my fallout 3 and sims 2 on ebay, but I'm worried about the cd key for the sims 2. Do I have to somehow unregister the code before selling? Also, fallout 3 has a LIVE access key, do I have to somehow unregister that before selling it? Thanx

Hi everyone. I had a quick question. I wanna sell my fallout 3 and sims 2 on ebay, but I'm worried about the cd key for the sims 2. Do I have to somehow unregister the code before selling? Also, fallout 3 has a LIVE access key, do I have to somehow unregister that before selling it? Thanx

The way that I understand it, once these CD Keys are registered to your LIVE account, they are bound to it for life. I don't think you will be able to transfer ownership of your games.

If you really want honest and trueful answer, I suggest you contact the game developers / publishers directly or read the EULA on that you agree to prior to installing the game.

sims 2 as long as you uninstall it should be able to install on a new computer

fallout i'm not to sure. when i installed i didn't need to put a cdkey type thing in. it came with the windows live key but i haven't used it. So if you haven't used it i guess it's okay? what's the key for anyway??I'm guessing if you don't even need that key to play you can sell it without worrying? no clue here though..just trying to help a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom