Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do use tactics an I get good karma whenever I can I trade with traders in towns and now that I have fround C commons near the slave hideout I won't kill the caravans as I can directly invest in them now. I just find enemies too easy to kill only super mutant brutes are a slight challenge but get yourself in a good position and the minigun is so innaccurate they never hit you. My karma currently has me at neutral citizen and unlike my last game I haven't had mercs after me. I haven't cheated or modd'd it partly because I have a crash issue after 2-3 hours of play but that isn't too bad stopped me getting obsessively engrossed and check the time. I am following quests but not directly more as a I want to go here now what quest correlates with that.

I could not get Jericho too go with me...because I had too good of karma.

Good Lord ...sell those Stimpacks that you are not using and buy some schematics and make some nice home made guns :D

Good Lord ...sell those Stimpacks that you are not using and buy some schematics and make some nice home made guns :D
lol...yes! I just built the Rock-It launcher but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Does it do pretty good damage?

I think I have a hording problem. No matter how high my WG is I am always having to drop stuff because I'm over encumbered. Next to the no addiction mod/hack that would be my next: no over encumbered-ness! Hopefully the Rock-It launcher will help with that problem...haha

lost 2 bids by $1 lol. I hate when people snipe it lol. Went for 32$ shipped. A good price if you ask me. Im going to keep trying. This seems like a game worth buying.

I haven't really found anything (myself) that beats the combat shotty and sniper rifle. Well, there are a couple of variations of the sniper rifle I found in my first time through that I haven't gotten yet, but they are still sniper rifles.

A fully repaired combat shotty does like 43 damage or so, and the plain sniper rifle does like 31 at long, long range.

I haven't really found anything (myself) that beats the combat shotty and sniper rifle. Well, there are a couple of variations of the sniper rifle I found in my first time through that I haven't gotten yet, but they are still sniper rifles.

A fully repaired combat shotty does like 43 damage or so, and the plain sniper rifle does like 31 at long, long range.

Lincoln's Repeater does 45 :D. But yeah, Combat shotty does very well...its my primary weapon (Chinese assault rifle is second...gets around the same damage).

DARNIT my friend just said he will give me the game for free for xbox 360 if i give him a ride to a party. O well, i have it on 2 platforms now lol. already payed on ebay lol. o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom