need new earbuds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you save a bit for a decent pair that will last?
I've had some Koss Sparkplugz for at least 2yrs now and not a single problem, and they cost less than the marshmallows. The bass on them is even more pronounced than in the marshmallows but the mids and highs leave much to be desired......maybe I should check them out for a Kramer mod opprotunity. These things hit so hard they actually cause my vision to blur on loud volumes, it's insane.

So what did you end up getting Waffle?

Curious because maybe I can pick up the same ones if my brother manages to blow out the gelly ones we bought for no reason

I love the Marshmallow earbuds.

I have to keep some background noise playing 24/7 so I listen to a lot of music and stuff. The bad news is I have to by new earbuds every few months, 12-18 hours of use 7 days a week. The good news is I get a chance/reason to test out different products. I know nothing about audio, but Ive used many of the different earbuds out there. Marshmallow earbuds are, to me, the best thing for the price.

The sound is great, and the foam earbuds are very comfortable and act just like earplugs. They are great for cancelling outside noise. I sometimes where mine 12hrs+ at a time. So yes VERY comfy.

Ive only found them at walmart =[ about 20$ usd.

SkullCandy are good, cheap earphone if you get the "middle-of-the-road".

The only way to get good sound out of an EARphone is to get EARphones that are actually placed in your ear canal... not just resting in your ear. Your ear canal should be perfectly sealed. Best way to do that is to get canal earphones and get a proper fitting "ear piece" that creates a perfectly closed seal.

If you can't afford, or dont like canal earphones, then your best bet is to compare specs. Use the search because i have posted about comparing specs a million times if not billion.

Myself, I have Shure E4C's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom