Razer-Guess What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢

The Razer Mamba. Wireless gaming mouse. Just got the announcment e-mail.
Looks neat. Shown specs are good. being able to swap from wired to wireless for seemless use during charging is pretty cool.
Looks kinda cool imo.
Also looks a bit big compared to the others. It has a logitech style one hand ergo design, rather than the ambidex design of lachesis. (which I like actually).

No mention of DPI setting.

Guess im up in the air. if it doesnt have at least 4k im out. Cool idea though. Most wireless mice are junk. If anyone can make a good gaming one it's these guys.

5600dpi. 1ms response time, both in wired and wireless modes. 14 hour continuous use battery life.

From the video segments, the Mamba lookes to have pretty much the same footprint as other Razer mice. It looks a little taller, but not much from the video footage of its usage.

Its main drawback looks to be the price tag... $130 if bought direct from Razer. Street price will probably be a little lower.

I had posted most of this on a previous page.

Here are some mouse sizes from Razer
Deathadder:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

Lachesis:129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)

Copperhead: 130mm (length) x 66mm (width) x 41mm (height)

Mamba: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

I guess its no taller than the deathadder

69_3.jpg

198_6.JPG

The overhead view of the two are almost the same aswell.

ah lol thought i'd read all page 2 so didn't check again >< my bad.

Some pretty mean specs on it though.
And only 2.5mm taller. At 2.5mm over the lachesis it still wont even touch my palm, so i'm good ^^

130 is pretty spendy for a mouse..
..well I can say whatever I want about price lol but I know im going to buy it reguardless -.- I have no willpower

I do like the curve of the lachesis a bit more. looks sleeker, sexier. XD

I'm saving my money for the Megalodon...that'll be some sort of bomb.

its out and the megalodon has a litle bro that looks the same but not as flashy and is 79.99 teh megalodon is 130.00 this razer looks nice i like the shape of the death ader, i migth end up buying this my dad will be mad tho but w/e.

Its not out.
coming soon Q1 2009

Yeah, the other one isn't surround. Its darn good, but I have a plantronics set right now. Sound is great and the mic is awesome. I can live with the noise canceling till the razer.
I know surround-S headset are over rated, but (aside from the steel series siberia) this is looking promising.

And...I know you're like...my elder on this forum, but you should use more periods in proper form and less no-periods.:eek:

Nice to see that the height is not going to be an issue after all. it has the exact same overall dimensions as the Death Adder. I still doubt I will worry about getting one, though, as I am very satisfied with what I have for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom