F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm that might not be good when you send it to them and they say it works. I would probably focus on trying to break it so that it doesn't once the time comes to send it to them.

Well its not working again so yeah...don't think they'll have a problem testing it IMO. May grab some spare RAM from work, just to make sure it isn't any of my RAM sticks (4 bad sticks is unlikely though). Don't have a spare CPU to test out, though.

Well maybe if you didn't live so **** far I could send a Pentium D over I have lying here.

I've had 4 bad sticks before lol. Remember my Dominator C5D's? All 4 of those died within 3 days. Motherboard was the culprit of killing them though. I should really change my sig to the Partiot Extremes I have now eh?

Lol a test CPU would be nice, but don't worry bout that mate.

Odd that I'd have 4 bad sticks after about a year, though...and they're 2 different brands as well (same specs though). Will try to see if I have any DDR2 laying around at work, or around my house sometime when I get back from work (I'm sure I do somewhere...will just have to look lol).

Just tested another stick of RAM, in each of four slots...so far a no go. Gonna clear CMOS just for the heck of it, and try booting with it in slot1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom