Potentially the longest thread in history...

whats that... a deathly boring quest?? god the beginning of oblivion sucked... itswhy i never played it.. hopefully this doesnt end up thesame way

whats that... a deathly boring quest?? god the beginning of oblivion sucked... itswhy i never played it.. hopefully this doesnt end up thesame way

Well ya.. the whole Oblivion Gates get annoying, but the rest of it is so fun, and the mods make it look super smexy..

vernong1992 - Screenshots

For me that's pretty good looking.. and its only on Medium-Low Settings.. with no Bloom or HDR enabled (this is at 640x480) and I got only a slight FPS drop (3-4 min, 8 at max) at all and it looks tons better

i have a phenom 9950 Black edition coming in the mail

i saw an Ad on Amazon.com for 56.99 for it....

so i called the company, pitched a fit, and demanded that since i noticed the problem, i be given a processor at the 56.99 price

so they took off the advertisement from amazon, and sent me a free phenom x4 9950=)

sad thing is the motherboard i just bought only supports up to 9850 OFFICIALLY

so i dont know if it will work, i may end up needing to sell it

Wow you scored.... wonder if I can get a Gaming Mouse like that :p

i've got me some oblivion screenshots from back in my 7900gt games.. that game blew my mind graphically when it first came out... still does have some pretty demanding graphics to this day

wow, vern what settings are you playing cod 4 and oblivion at? is that low? my 8500gt could max it out, with the exception of shadows, aa and af, and get about 30-40fps.

okay another stupid question...just ordered a cellphone off the net. I receive my mail by PO box but they ship via UPS. I filled out the address to ship to. But then it says the billing address is the same as the shipped one. It won't let me change the billing address to the PO box........so will they automatically withdraw the monthly payment without having to send me a bill? because they can't really mail anything here unless it's UPS...and I don't think they will mail a bill monthly by UPS

i'm so confused :( lol

Its at Medium-Low.. Mostly Low stuff, Medium because View Distance is max and shadows are on.. I'll do better screenies when my new partner in crime (aka the HD 3850) comes in..

^ahh good. something better than igp for vern. got an idea when it'll get here. and the size of oblivion is ok, but my friend plays fc2 on his ps3 and he says it takes him an hour to get across the map. when it takes me like 5-10 min depending if it stop at guard posts.

Back
Top Bottom