F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will PM Apok to see if he has the PSd files so that they can be adjusted for the higher marks we are hitting now.

I hit a new single day PPD high the other day @ 25,700 PPD. :D I also have not OC'd things for winter time yet. Should be interesting. I am also very close to my personel goal of being in the top 1000, only 42 slots to go.

Nice to see a few more people in the 6k+ PPD range now. Our daily output is continuing to climbing. Should be to #200 in no time at all.

I hate you!!

I will PM Apok to see if he has the PSd files so that they can be adjusted for the higher marks we are hitting now.

I actually talked to him about it already...he actually uses gimp and has to make a new image everytime.

Hmm. I know someone who is really good with GIMP. Maybe i can see if they can do it...

I actually talked to him about it already...he actually uses gimp and has to make a new image everytime.

Why does he have to make a new image every time? He just needs to save it in XCF (GIMP's equivelant to a PSD) so it saves the layers...

I'll make some MS Paint ones lol. Hand drawn too. I'm sick of using so much of Photoshop in my classes. I think I can still see the shortcuts when I close my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom