Video Card Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
vern i wish i could chip in but i've been in deep financial probs atm...
I remember how we tried gettin you a rig couple months before!
It's nice how all you guys are helpin out...this is the reason why i've stuck with this forum room for a while even after all my hard ships...i come back!

I have a great deal of respect for many members on here, especially Mak who helped me out quite a bit when I first arrived here.

Why thank you Direland. It is appreciated to hear something like that.

I have been a member on several forums for some time now. As long as i have been a member here. None of the other communties are like this. I have friends there. But very few compared to the amount of people i respect on this site.

I would have my IM address still up but i got hit up by every n00bie and their brother when i did have it added. But if anyone wants to chat me up via IM just send me a PM and ask for the addy. :p

I was one of the lucky ones and got it before you took it down :p. Maybe unlucky for you? ;) lol

Well Vern is a lucky person alright. First a new video card now a new XP serial so he doesnt have to reinstall every 30 days. What did you do Vern to earn all this stuff. :p

Well Vern is a lucky person alright. First a new video card now a new XP serial so he doesnt have to reinstall every 30 days. What did you do Vern to earn all this stuff. :p

Good question...let's mug him and take his stuff :p.

what?!?!? It's time for this boy to get a job

Oh please. If we were to do something like this for you, you wouldnt say a thing like that.

Also i dont have a job other than raising my child full time. That is why i cant upgrade my PC. That is why i joke about it with things like this. I dont ask for donations or anything. I am the one who gave him the serial. For FREE. As i haev done with several others as well cause i can. Cause i am a nice guy and want to help out.

He was formatting his PC every 30 days cause he only was using the Trial of XP Pro. I had a spare serial so i gave it to him so he didnt have to format and reinstall every 30 days. If you were in a situation like that and I could help i would do the same thing. Before i get a ton of PM's asking no i do not have any more serials up for grabs. So dont ask.

Saxon, Trotter, Ste and several others know how generious i can be. This has nothign to do with people needing to get a job. This is the forum coming together as a community and helping out one of our own. As stated how many other times how many sites do this? How many sites try to help out their own? Not many.

Mak is right - recently i needed some keys for windows 2k, XP pro x64 an a few others and mak had some spare legitimately free from MSDN and was able to help me out. He is one generous guy most people if they had them would say nope sorry sod off but mak was kind enought to pass them to me.

An yea vern has a job but we decided to as a community donate various things to him be it money towards a new card, cooling, or a serial key. He earned our respect and friendship to the point we would do such things for him, this is just a way of saying thanks to him for all the hard work and dedication he has displayed over the time he has spent at TF and for not acting like a immature little peeon like others his age can an do.

Vern from one mod to another thanks for all the work you have put in at TF keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom