NVIDIA Makes Physics A Reality For Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell if my physx stuff is working or not. Should it be running at 11 fps in that Nurien thing? Warmonger was unplayable with the settings on high and even worse on low, medium was OK.

Also the 177.83 drivers don't work for me, what can I do about that?

Can't tell if my physx stuff is working or not. Should it be running at 11 fps in that Nurien thing? Warmonger was unplayable with the settings on high and even worse on low, medium was OK.

Also the 177.83 drivers don't work for me, what can I do about that?

Physx wont wont work on non cuda drivers.

Ok I just realized I have both ATITool and RivaTuner automatically running as soon as Windows starts, and that's when it crashes after it shows the desktop for a second. Do these Cuda drivers not work with those programs?

Edit: Yeah that was the problem, disabled them at start up and now everything runs smoothly.

I have the 177.35 drivers which are cuda drivers along with the physx pack installed and rivatuner loads on startup and it works just fine.

It seems to not like ATiTool, because I had the same problem until I disabled it. RivaTuner seems to work ok, though (with fan settings that is...havent tried OC'ing settings).

My single-slot 8800GT idles around 44...and right now its at 54 w/ F@H GPU2 running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom