Potentially the longest thread in history...

Here at Duluth High, the people say that Mr.Decastro is a nice guy, and his class is pretty easy.. idk.. I mgiht try it, worse come to worse its still an elective, so it won't hurt me that bad

btw +1 Kudos :)

So was the AP Exam for it easy?

lol if you think cussing at my customers was bad on my part, what do you guys think of assaulting them?

Two kids stole from me (3 season of the sopranos 4 blu ray movies) during peak hours yesterday and my dad watched them via webcam (we dont have it set to record YET) and so they come back today and they want to return a game they bought because "it was broken" and i brought it up to them that i knew they stole from me and as soon as i walked out from the counter one tosses the game at me and so i grab him by the collar and i let him have it, blood from his nose and his eyes covered his face. the other kid shoved me aside and ran yelling "were calling the cops"

that was about 2 hours ago im going to stay here an extra while just to see what happens.

and the worst part is theese kids are my cusins husbands little brothers, and ive been giving htem deals on games everytime they come in.

The plumbers tht work across the street saw the whole thing and they said they would back me up as self defense so im not worried at all

idk if it is like this everywhere but we had some programing assignments that took allot of time just so you know what you may be getting into.

That said I did enjoy it enough that I am planning on majoring in Computer Science.

Hey do you mind giving me one of your old assignments :D i want to try it because we dont have any computer science classes here im a quick self tutor. I too am going to major in Computer Sciences :D but idk what to choose for a minor tho any ideas guys?

lol if you think cussing at my customers was bad on my part, what do you guys think of assaulting them?

Two kids stole from me (3 season of the sopranos 4 blu ray movies) during peak hours yesterday and my dad watched them via webcam (we dont have it set to record YET) and so they come back today and they want to return a game they bought because "it was broken" and i brought it up to them that i knew they stole from me and as soon as i walked out from the counter one tosses the game at me and so i grab him by the collar and i let him have it, blood from his nose and his eyes covered his face. the other kid shoved me aside and ran yelling "were calling the cops"

that was about 2 hours ago im going to stay here an extra while just to see what happens.

and the worst part is theese kids are my cusins husbands little brothers, and ive been giving htem deals on games everytime they come in.

The plumbers tht work across the street saw the whole thing and they said they would back me up as self defense so im not worried at all

hey man good job taken care of those thieves thats one thing that really ticks me off is people that steal/lie and con their way outa something. so i say good for you! you get a kudos if you have a bar.

hey man good job taken care of those thieves thats one thing that really ticks me off is people that steal/lie and con their way outa something. so i say good for you! you get a kudos if you have a bar.

lol his mom called and told me if i had it on camera that she wants me to call the cops and press charges, man do i wish my camera recorded video

Here at Duluth High, the people say that Mr.Decastro is a nice guy, and his class is pretty easy.. idk.. I mgiht try it, worse come to worse its still an elective, so it won't hurt me that bad

btw +1 Kudos :)

So was the AP Exam for it easy?

The AP exam is actually pretty hard but you don't have to get allot of the questions right to get a good score ( a 75% would still get you a 5 on it.) I didn't do to much studying besides the review we did in class and In got a 4 on it.

Hey do you mind giving me one of your old assignments :D i want to try it because we dont have any computer science classes here im a quick self tutor. I too am going to major in Computer Sciences :D but idk what to choose for a minor tho any ideas guys?

I still should have all the notes from the class (they were on powerpoint) so I'll get those together and pm them and the assignments I have to you.

You'll need the Java and the eclipse sdk from here.

wow..that sounds easy if 75% would still get a 5 :|

I wish when i got my results they would of sent something along like how many i missed...

what kind of ACT scores did you guys make? I made a 22 composite...but i have to retake it lol

The AP exam is actually pretty hard but you don't have to get allot of the questions right to get a good score ( a 75% would still get you a 5 on it.) I didn't do to much studying besides the review we did in class and In got a 4 on it.

I still should have all the notes from the class (they were on powerpoint) so I'll get those together and pm them and the assignments I have to you.

You'll need the Java and the eclipse sdk from here.

Thanks :D i didnt see the Java SDK on there o_O where can i get that or does it come with Eclipse.

PS i dont have Powerpoint sooooo Simple .rtf notes would be awesome or .txt either or

Back
Top Bottom