car under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
^True but that gen of mustangs were pretty **** ugly lol

you can get a nice 92 honda prelude for under 5k that i bet money will stop that mustang without completely killing your gas mileage

hmmmm, N/A vs. N/A. I just can't see that. A stock 87-93 5.0 will put out 225 rwhp.

You can't call this ugly. :p
441070_243_full.jpg

I would go with a Prelude with four wheel steering if you can find one. Plus it is a Honda so it will last for 250,000+ miles.

I <3 the Fox Body Mustangs.... After that, the mid 90's ones looked like COMPLETE GARBAGE IMO... (sorry if you have one)... they cleaned up pretty good after the 90's though.

My good buddy had one in Highschool... thing was an ok car with a pretty sweet motor.... that thing hauled... I have a picture of it around somewhere.... I don't remember the exact numbers, but I want to say it was about 400ish HP (without the N2O.... I think it was a 100-150 shot.... hard to remember)... This was about 8 years ago though... so it is a bit fuzzy. All I remember was the thing HAULED, and he generally had the drag wheels on it.. fatties on the back, and the 4" wide pizza cutters on the front.

Just remember, the age of the car is going to greatly affect the amount of upkeep it takes. You might save a little on insurance and initial cost, but it might end up costing you more in the end to keep the hoopty on the road.

another cheap car you can build would be an Eagle Talon TSI, I think someone else mentioned one.

BUT they will nickle and dime you once you start putting power to the ground. The CV shafts in the AWD are a weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom