Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea this beta like i have said is mainly a stress test, plus with my pc i will be able to see just how beautiful this game can get. Just got my Guardian to 13, this game has that hooked on crack feeling like back when i first played wow. i cant wait till the 17th

yeah i hear you XD i got conq and dark templar to 13, demonologist at 6 but im not much of a caster type. dont know if ill bother taking it further.

DT was my fav so far. just wish it wasnt 1h and shield only.

casting will be soo fun when the release has spell weaving. I'm looking forward to playing a Guardian, Assassin and Necro. The healers in this game don't look too exciting to me.

yeah I woulda liked guardian, but tanking jobs drive me nuts in other mmos lol. might be fun anyway ^^. whens the open beta over btw?

From what i have read, being a tank/healer will actually still allow you to have fun and solo without being just a meatshield or healbot like in WoW. I'm glad i made this thread. Doesnt look like i'll be able to get my hands on a CE, although none of them out there really have anything that interests me at this point. But i'm glad to hear the game is looking good. I'm just so sick of the crap that is World of Warcrap. I have pretty much maxxed out my 2 mains as far as pvp gear goes, and pve content doesnt interest me in the slightest. I'm ready to jump ship to something better.

From what i have read, being a tank/healer will actually still allow you to have fun and solo without being just a meatshield or healbot like in WoW.

oh really? that would make things interesting ^^ I tend to spend a lot of time soloing due to my timezone and weird hours I play, so it's always hard as far as grouping goes XD but i guess these servers are set up differently eh. i'm used to playing with the japanese/australians and that general timezone/area lol. I liked that though, was interesting, get to learn a lot as well. Albeit sometimes hard to communicate lol. oh anyway, basically just kept my job choice quite limited at times.

grats, i uninstalled my beta today cuz i felt i got a good feel for the game getting 6 toons to 13 and finishing all 4 destiny quests as far as i could. But the beta is running 24/7 debug so its laggy as **** and it crashes often, so im gunna wait till release.

indeed, i probably won't play much more of it. I'll have to do this all again on release anyway and I don't want to get sick of the first 13 levels before its even finished. I did soldier and rogue destiny quests, though i didnt read much of the dialogue for rogue lol. The voiceover wasnt working on barbarian at all. So it won't be so bad re-doing again on launch XD.
I'm calling EBgames tomorrow (canadian) to see if they have any CE preorders left. If they do im cancelling the amazon.ca order i made march 4th. No early start or anything, and they refuse to answer e-mails ;p with the european early start pushed ahead to meet the NA I'll be behind even more people XD. it's going to happen anyway cause AoC will be just like crack for a lot of people, pullin like 18hour days and such. i pulled a few 30+ hour stretches on ffxi in my younger days lol but man i just cant handle doing even half that now haha. I'd have to wait for shipping as well :S why bother when I have an EB games down the street haha. I shoulda through of this 3 months ago. Didn't know EB was owned by gamestop i guess.

look forward to playin with some of you on release though. the beta gets boring just quest grinding alone lol

Ya, i'm going to drop by eb games after work today. Good thing about getting off work at 4 is that i can actually get on the freeway without dealing with traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom