What's the best PC game to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i dont enjoy single player games much anymore for the PC at least. I still have yet to finish bioshock, gears of war, crysis.... ect.

But i would suggest trying out Portals and sure the Half Lifes if you want to... but Mainly Portals.

Bioshock, COD 4, Team Fortress 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, F.E.A.R, Half Life 2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, Company of Heroes 1, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts.

On the topic of crysis, sure its fun but the aliens are horrible, the story line is horrible, the graphics are really good and so are the physics but thats all it has going for it. 2/5 for story, 2/5 for ai, 5/5 for physics and 5/5 for graphics.

how about Final Fantasy 7

its 11 years old this year and the graphics look dated but to be quite honest i'm still playing it now, it was also the second playstation game i got (after tomb raider)

wow 11 years, i remember saving for about 6 years for this

for a decent online game guild wars is good, the best way i can describe it is world of warcraft without the fees

Dragon warrior is still one of my all time favorite games. Old NES game. Toejam and Earl were really fun games, wish they'd come out with an updated version of that. Still trying to find a working port of Karateka (apple IIe game).

Dragon warrior is still one of my all time favorite games. Old NES game. Toejam and Earl were really fun games, wish they'd come out with an updated version of that. Still trying to find a working port of Karateka (apple IIe game).

Toejam and Earl 2 was the best. Me and a friend always played that on my Genesis when he came over to stay the night when we were kids...man that was as awesome game lol.

Crysis :D

- when I first read this post title, I though you mean to 'date' as in to go out with as a partner... I was thinking... :p

Dragon warrior is still one of my all time favorite games.

Mine too. I think you had to have played it when you were young to truly appreciate it, though. People who have played newer and fancier games hardly give DW1 a second look because it's so dated and mundane in comparison to, say, FF7. I sunk sooo many hours into Dragon Warrior--loved that game!

Empire Earth:AOC multi player is the story of my wasted life... lol

Tribes 2 multi player defiantly gave me the most fun ever... I cannot get it to work on my new comp though and i keep giving up cause its an older game and i don't really give a ****, lol.

But FF7 was good, i played it last year actually, lol and it was really really good. And the movie was good 2 ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom