Battlefield 2142 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
Well I can't get my Battlefield 2142 game to work. It will work for a while then it will pop up the window stating non responsive program. I have the latest updates and my graphics driver is current. I am using windows Vista 64 bit. The game states that it has not been tested for 64bit so I thought that was the problem. I even enabled the XP compatibility mode with the same result. I hope I don't have to change to 32bit just to play the game. What to do? In fact now it seems all my games are doing this online, now crysis did the same thing. This is only when I am playing multplayer. Man I am really starting to get mad.

Try uninstalling it, and then reinstalling it. Don't know why, but that solves most problems with it. You may also try manually updating PunkBuster, but I doubt it is the problem.

Thanks. I can do that but now it seems most of my games are doing the same thing. I did various updates and have yet to try the game. So I will try it again tomorrow. I also found a nasty little virus with avast tonight.

Go to housecall.trendmicro.com and run the free scan... just to be sure you really got it and that there's not any others running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom