counter strike 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleas keep the old formula of 1.6 instead of that dumbed down CS: Source. I would be ecstatic, heck, more than happy if they just released a 1.6 with updated graphics.

bah they always care about graphix and never care about bugs or fixing the glitches It's always about the money and graphix

Pleas keep the old formula of 1.6 instead of that dumbed down CS: Source. I would be ecstatic, heck, more than happy if they just released a 1.6 with updated graphics.

Not everybody wants to play the same old stale game that has been out for about 10 years. New is good, CS:S was just an engine update, and IMO brings the same experience 1.6 does. Might have hitbox problems but isn't nearly as bad as those 'source hitbox' videos you find on youtube, (they don't put the right command in the console to make the hitboxes stay where the game actually detects the shots) but excels at just about every other aspect IMO (no more shi**y grenade physics and jerky body animations).

bah they always care about graphix and never care about bugs or fixing the glitches It's always about the money and graphix

Can you please take the extra effort and hit one more keystroke and spell "graphics" correctly? I mean the 'c' and 's' are right next to the 'x' !!

haha i guess its better than gfx

true lol

I'm pretty pumped for CS2. I never played the earlier ones, but I did play CS:S quite a bit. Hangin' out on the glass maps was a blast. I'd probably still play it if it came with The Orange Box, but it didn't and I cant find my old HL2 cd lol.

I played CS since 1.3. Ever since the steam thing came in it kinda went downhill but I overcame that made a clan here in Israel on Source and we were #2 in the league. I stopped playing CS mainly because of school and another factor was the community , it became a 12-14 year old paradise.

i prefer games like cod4 currently to many kids on older systems playing source, alltho i get very good at it when i do start playing which i try not to do to often because i get sucked in bad. i am exited for counter strike to tho, dont be to quick to judge it, it has yet to be released yet and valve has had some success with multiplayer games recently look at team fortress 2 imidiate success.

Ill probably buy it about 5 months after release...lol... its gonna be like $60 or something stupid. then drop down to like $30.

And please, find more important things to complain about then spelling.

lol, aye dun kare bout gfx ntill aye perchased gewd kempewter, lawlkakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom