counter strike 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CS2 will be nowhere near as popular as the first few games were, it'll probably be like CZ and won't get any popularity lol

Condition Zero was 1.6 with easy to use built in bots.
Also, im looking forward to maybe some different scenarios besides bomb and hostage, maybe some scenarios that will actually be used to win a round. Also, maybe a deathmatch with instant respawn would be nice, i was spectating!

I think CS2 will be nowhere near as popular as the first few games were, it'll probably be like CZ and won't get any popularity lol

if they can fix alot of the problems source has then maybe it will get all the people still playing 1.6 to move to it.

no offense to people who play 1.6 i love it and i think its better then source.

Yeah I saw something about this on spike tv's weekly game reviews and Valve said it was a good possibility A new gen CS is coming out. Such as Portal 2 and halflife 3 will be almost a given in the future.

It'll suck. Not many people will play it 'cus they'll put Uber graphics on, and who cares about good graphics when playing CS:S, infact most people put it on low so they get higher fps.

They'd be better off bringing some big updates to CS:S like new guns, new maps, fixing the hurendous (spelling?) hitboxes and advertising it.

It'll suck. Not many people will play it 'cus they'll put Uber graphics on, and who cares about good graphics when playing CS:S, infact most people put it on low so they get higher fps.

They'd be better off bringing some big updates to CS:S like new guns, new maps, fixing the hurendous (spelling?) hitboxes and advertising it.

Yeah I wouldnt mind seeing updates for CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom