Penumbra: Black Plague Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was a bug or something, because i certainly didnt find a screwdriver in there. I threw eveything about and im sure nothing was hidden.. Maybe a bug?

could be!
but i read some reviews where ppl finished the game, so idk?!?
something to do with the pencil and vice maybe?

Yeah, I tried to put the pencil in the vice but it just kept falling off, lol. Those games sure make you think, I reckon that they are just too difficult for the average PC gamer, it could put them off (I include myself in that category)

I was expecting something to be in those drawers, but there wasn't.

Yeah, I tried to put the pencil in the vice but it just kept falling off, lol. Those games sure make you think, I reckon that they are just too difficult for the average PC gamer, it could put them off (I include myself in that category)

I was expecting something to be in those drawers, but there wasn't.

hah, same here.
too much effor.
too much thinking
just wnna shoot n kill...but i guess that snot the case in this game!

Krazy, did you ever beat the dog in the overture demo? Apparently it could be beaten, and you got some small reward for doing so.

Also when you say you played the first, do you mean overture, where it starts on the ship, or the tech demo? Where the first monster is that weird flying thing?

Krazy, did you ever beat the dog in the overture demo? Apparently it could be beaten, and you got some small reward for doing so.

Also when you say you played the first, do you mean overture, where it starts on the ship, or the tech demo? Where the first monster is that weird flying thing?

o..i played the full game from the start and chickened out when i couldnt beat the dog.
i also saw some spiders and got tooo scared.
ive seen videos of the bat though and im glad i didnt have to face it:eek:

Since some people can't figure out the first puzzle I will tell it...

********SPOILER ALERT*************************

(highlight below text to see solution.)
[size=-10]Coin + Vise = Screwdriver, use on vent behind shelf[/size]

Since some people can't figure out the first puzzle I will tell it...

********SPOILER ALERT*************************

(highlight below text to see solution.)
[size=-10]Coin + Vise = Screwdriver, use on vent behind shelf[/size]

where is the coin though?

Sweet, I can't wait for the Linux demo. I should buy the first game, though, it was pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom