Garbage man Salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, its crazy, my friends dad is a garbage man and there ****ing loaded, the mother i forgot what she did some sort of goverment job like post office or something but they have a new porche from this year and stuff and a summer home and stuff lol. and there also paying his colladge. alltho there father has been drivign dump trucks over like 25 years now so.

yep..they are paid well. and they typically dont work all week long either.
i have a family trucking company. we dont do garbage...but we make some good bling.

Doesn't surprise me. They will face being called names, being told they 'live on the street', criminals, disgusting job, hard work.

I think they earn about average wage over here. £23,000/$46,000

It's actually a rough job. On the road way early, in all kins of weather. Picking up/tossing heavy loads. Danger of being hurt, especially cut, by stuff. Garbage men have more recorded injuries than firemen, police, anyone.

In the UK they don't get paid higher than 24k a year, most citys have the weelie bin so not much heavy lifting is involved any more. For some reason the truck that pics up by my house has stuffed animals tied to its grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom