why get a soundcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you keep saying that about everyone, but you are the one that thinks he is king of everything. Seriously...loosen up. Go reread all you posts.

I never claim to be a genius or know it all in anything, but you do. However, it is likely my assumption would be true. One persons "perfect setting" is not anothers. But you seem to think you know everything for everyone. But I won't bother even trying to...god complexes indeed. :D

you ain't nothing but a debate queen. if I say the sky is blue, you will argue that it's green.
I don't know everything about audio. 003 taught me something once in an argument that I lost with him.

hey fellows.

do I know a thing or two about audio? ask the mods how many audio requests have I received in PM's over the past 4 years (it's in the thousand's). now tell me. how many have you received?

show me a person that knows everything and I will show you a fool.

hi fool

Ok, stop... Keep the conversation a bit nicer or there will be problems...
If you two want to resort to name calling, thats fine, but you can't do it here....

Ok, stop... Keep the conversation a bit nicer or there will be problems...
If you two want to resort to name calling, thats fine, but you can't do it here....

sorry, my bad. I'll chill out

he just kills me because he will always turn a simple topic into a great debate, because he has this thing that he has to be right over me. he does this all of the time. I don't know why either

audio is my profession. I've fix all kind of electronic equipment over the years. I was a famous audio installer before I ever got into computers. but now he want to come in on here and know more audio than me and I took offense to it.

back to the topic

my computer system and my home system. the optical out and svideo run from my computer to the main system. I'm in the process of getting an 33 ft hdmi cable and 2 dvi to hdmi female converters to run my computer to my other hdtv. parts express is temporary out of the 33 ft cord

no wire cracks please. I will address this issue when I finally get everything the way that I like it

Stereo1.jpg

Stereo2.jpg

Stereo3.jpg

Stereo4.jpg

Stereo5.jpg

ah, i see you got the super nintendo hooked up... nice, i've been playing snes on my compy for the past 3 weeks now, i'm putting my 8800gtx to use.. lol

ya, i've been playing super mario world, secret of mana, secret of evermore, donkey kong, and mortal kombat 3.. classics are the best! but how does super nintendo look on a (what looks like a) 37 or 40 inch tv?!

and those studio speakers make my teeth cringe, i wanna get a pair or 2 of those, along w/ a nice beefy sub... these z-5500's just don't do the job!

i've been hearing more and more audio systems, and hating mine more and more by the day! i couldnt believe how nuts it was just watching my friend play UT3 on his system.. imma go see what he had.. and i guess you can give me a nice comparison

nice.. i imagined uuber pixelation! haha

gotta show off the last level too... did you beat all of star road and the other special place? lol makes everything all sorts of weird... anyway.. i'll be back to show you the speakers my friend has.. lemme know if they're any good

nice.. i imagined uuber pixelation! haha

gotta show off the last level too... did you beat all of star road and the other special place? lol makes everything all sorts of weird... anyway.. i'll be back to show you the speakers my friend has.. lemme know if they're any good

you know that I did. I even know where to get the extra 50 lives. I'll be waiting for the speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom