Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen that yet, I might just track a copy down soon. I wans't impressed by "some kind of monster" most of it seemed fake.

Oh an if any of you guys use shout cast radio give digitalgunfire a chance that station if cool.

so what does everyone think about Metal: A Headbangers Jouney?

imo, it was pretty **** good
his classifications were dead on and interviews were great (especially Mayhem) \m/

yea it was pretty good i liked it i saw it some time ago and i've forgotten alot of it but i do remember it was awesome! \!..! (-_-) !,,!/

i update the member list to the last one posted by Preacher. in general it's probably not worth debating if a lot of bands are metal or not as the genre is so wide and extensive arguments can be made for and against so many bands
as to make it pointless.

that being said i have to say i think Korn is metal.
Korn is not even close to metal. They are mainstream crap.

i update the member list to the last one posted by Preacher. in general it's probably not worth debating if a lot of bands are metal or not as the genre is so wide and extensive arguments can be made for and against so many bands
as to make it pointless.

that being said i have to say i think Korn is metal.
nu metal

meh... They're ok.

I'm into Progressive Metal/Rock the most...

Then Death Metal/Melodic Death

I havent seen that yet, I might just track a copy down soon. I wans't impressed by "some kind of monster" most of it seemed fake.

Oh an if any of you guys use shout cast radio give digitalgunfire a chance that station if cool.

i laughed watching some kind of monster. pure marketing.
though i don't like anything metallica has done after ride the lightning anyway...

I have never, ever liked metalica. They always seemed to fake an more like a out of control pop band that a metal band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom