Old School Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, well my first ever pc game was on my first computer. on an old 386 in 97. It had like a snowman and you would skii down this hill trying to avoid him( cant remember the name). And on that same year i got into prince of persia, the one made in 1990 (love that)

and....i have played wolvenstien. And well yeap thats about it. Ive only bin in the computer world for about 10 years lol.

<EDIT> btw can you guys seem to get starcraft working? i mean like, play through battlenet. I havnt been able to play it since i got adsl.

1.Unreal Tournament
2.Doom1-2
3.Quake1-3
4.Duke 3-d
5.Diablo 1
6.Ultima 6 when its being nice
7.Hexen

Im still a young noob but I love the oldies! Sad thing is game creators create games on look and profit anymore. Its not about having fun anymore. People wont stop and enjoy a game it seems, Which is pretty sad.

Ain't that the truth!
I still do not believe there are people who have not played the Fallout series.

I guess it is all about pretty graphics now.

I don't know if it was called Baseball Stars or Super Baseball Stars for SNES but that game I thought was great.

Ken Griffey for SNES another great one.
Mario Cart
Metroid
Mario Bros. 3

i still enjoy playing ultima1-6 when i can get it to work :( but god those games just rock. cant seem to find my disks anymore. ultima acessions was a great game for its overall game play. i still play UO on a free server. Pre-AOS FTW

Ain't that the truth!
I still do not believe there are people who have not played the Fallout series.

I guess it is all about pretty graphics now.

Ha I dont know if you read the cntr-ald delete comics but thats the main characters favorite game and he obsesses over it lol.

I remember Baseball Stars on the NES, that game was great!

Commander Keen and Lands of Lore were the first PC games I played. Mechwarrior 2 and Mercenaries also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom