Need a good Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
o i was on that woot off forever..i bought one of those headphones though, it had a micophone on it, cant remember what it was!!!

I got an XFX gamign headset free with the ultra i got. headset sounds AMAZING. The base vibrates like the 12inch sub in my car haha. Crazy.

Only problem is theres no swivel motion at all on the earpieces. Its just a solid piece, so it hurts the ears after about 30 min. So thats no good. Those Jabra look good but they look solid like the xfx one, and no mic is a bit of a bummer. I been wanting to get on vent with some buddies i been gaming with aroudn the world for a few years.

the plantronics ones look comfy bobo XD I've got reservations on paying 20$ though :S I usually stick to seinheiser headphones cause they're sick. but as far as I know they've none with a mic ; ; Hows the mic quality? can they double for LOUD music? Mel. Death metal and such? How bout just some funky bass tunes?

the plantronics ones look comfy bobo XD I've got reservations on paying 20$ though :S I usually stick to seinheiser headphones cause they're sick. but as far as I know they've none with a mic ; ; Hows the mic quality? can they double for LOUD music? Mel. Death metal and such? How bout just some funky bass tunes?

Honestly, i was gonna go with some of the more expensive headphones but i was like, well let me try these out, they're cheap and if they're not any good i'll get something else. i was actually slightly blown away. they're SUPER comfy. The top part of the plastic never touches your head because of the rubber piece. The sound is QUITE good. I actually was like "wow wtf, this sounds awesome" when i first tried them out. I listen to alot of breakbeats, drum and bass, metal, punk rock and each type of music sounds great on them. the mic is very good and it has an on off switch. Also, if you're not interested in using the mic you can flip it up and so it doesnt get in the way. The mic is rubbery and it bends so you can put it closer to your mouth when its down. bass sounds full, and im not much of an audiophile, but i do enjoy pumping music through these bad boys. the biggest plus id have to say though is the comfort. ive been able to wear these for more than 4 hours with no problems at all. i've actually gotten so used to wearing them while "WoWing" that i feel weird if im just using my speakers/no mic.

sorry for the tl;dr

in short. they sound good, they're comfortable, mic is good, they're cheap. seven thumbs up imo.

only part i wasnt a fan of was the blisterpack, but then again those always suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom