Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This games brilliant, yes my ping is in the 600 region some of the time, but it doesnt actually jump, the only difference is i find u have to aim slightly ahead with the sniper. I found this extremely cool application called Mspeed, it reduces my ping to about 300 which is a lot better, and then half the time keeps it at around 80 and below, its superb.

I did this hlarious thing as a spy, i went through a random route were there was nobody disquised as a Scout.. and then i came up behind all the enemy, not that they new, i was 'one of them' and before they cud react i had got 11 Back Stab kills crit hits... and about 5 seconds, totally wiped out there advance tyo capture a control point. man that was great... also i sniped a heavy with full power n the head that was just tearing us all down, to see him fall to the floor was great.

This is a fab game, the grfx are wonderfull, im running with a without a hitch at 1650x1080, Maximum settings, 16XQAA, 16XAF... full HDR etc etc, the cell shadeing in this game is great.

The only problem ive had is obviosuly my ping but that sucks on all games so its not there fault, and that it crashes with a Hl2 had an error kinda thing, once every one or 2 hours. This is only a tiny negative point as it only takes a mere few seconds to find a fast full british server !

i would sell tf2 if i could...i dont have time for multiplayer games.
SO if there's a way to give sell the game through steam somehow, ill give it away for $20 bucks.

I could send you 20 bucks via paypal then gimme your account info. But the Game is 29 bucks so it isn't a real difference.

I could send you 20 bucks via paypal then gimme your account info. But the Game is 29 bucks so it isn't a real difference.

the problem with that is that i still play hl ep2 and portal...idk if taht would stll work?
Im not really familiar with how steam works like that.

Yeah it will work but loging into the same account can create troubles besides, its only a 9 dollar difference don't want either of us to have troubles on steam :)

Yeah it will work but loging into the same account can create troubles besides, its only a 9 dollar difference don't want either of us to have troubles on steam :)

yeah i guess....
i just dont even play taht game,...so its like a waste on my on pc.

It got really boring for me...i kept spying and knifed like everybody...
fun game, but multiplayer games are just not me.

Really you hate it that much ?

the only multi game i was ever into was cs 1.4 or 1.5 i think(the first one that came out).

I was pretty good at that, but then got sick and tired of it....
and since then ive been out of it.

Im more into fps games that have a story and good missions.....a game that actually has an ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom