Gummy disks present new problem for Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT the scratched Halo 3 disks, but there is another less talked about problem with the packaging, the hub falling off.

The DVD carrier hub is badly glued on to the metal package, and if you happen to pull it off, it leaves a gummy mess.

At least one reader didn't even notice this when he put his new Halo 3 disk in to the 360 and ended up with a gummy DVD that didn't want to open. In the end, it is far from a fatal blow for MS, but it is annoying. This package seems to be one of the worst designed since those DVD cases with the side clips. Anyone else having this problem? µ
halo_3_collectors_hub.jpg

LaWlZ at the similarities between packaging and the game itself, they both suck Legendarily(don't know if thas a word}

Sorce
Gummy disks present new problem for Halo 3 - The INQUIRER

Haha, the Halo series is the ultimate FPS and anyone who isn't on his knees sucking sony **** would realize it...

It didn't sell so well and become popular because it sucked.

FALSE
look how much hype there was for vista but is it huge right now??? no
once again your MS hating is nothing but annoyance

Still running, of course i sold it with minimal loss. now i need to make a new rig, in the range of quad radeons, or tri-SLI

Stop Microsoft hating. It's not Microsoft's fault that the case hubs are coming off. Blame the sweat shop workers in China for skimping on glue.

I'm really getting sick of you TheEnd187....i mean, is your sole measly existence to annoy the crap out of us and just make a total a** of yourself..?....if you wanna play fan boy..go somewhere else..we don't care about your opinion...i mean honestly...is bashing everything Microsoft and anything to do with Microsoft how you get your kicks?...how you sleep at night?....if so..then you might consider re-evaluating your life....so take your blah blah....to the blah blah corner....nuf said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom