not a political thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused::confused: i think the first post in this thread clearly defines that

For once I'm on molsen's side. This thread isn't an appreciation thread, its a thread that for the search for the divine truth that out dear member here wishes to seek.

The reason is simple. People today are very self centered and corrupt. Not all, of course, but enough where you have to have this sometimes to remind them that others out there need their thoughts. Of course, you have those S.O.B's who take tragedies and exploit them for their own personal gain, but yeah people tend to forget about things that don't directly affect them. It's sad, but seems to be more and more true everyday. I agree, we should remember everyday, but that would only be true in a Utopian world.

The reason is simple. People today are very self centered and corrupt. Not all, of course, but enough where you have to have this sometimes to remind them that others out there need their thoughts. Of course, you have those S.O.B's who take tragedies and exploit them for their own personal gain, but yeah people tend to forget about things that don't directly affect them. It's sad, but seems to be more and more true everyday. I agree, we should remember everyday, but that would only be true in a Utopian world.

We should remember everyday???? Isn't that a bit excessive... Borderline.. Fruit-Loopish?!? I see your points killians, and agree somewhat. But, ..(trying to find the BEST way to say this without getting hate-mail) ... ok, if I were one of the ones killed in that building, I would want each and every one of you to eventually move along with your lives. Throwing a thought out there every now and again would be a beautiful thing... but please, don't live in the past too much. Get on with your own life. Hope that came out right.

Well we cant do this everyday because well here in Israel we get killed everyday. 9/11 Gave the American society what we Israelis have been living our whole f@king lives.

look at meeee i'm posting on tech forums!

And I'm on molsen's side. I was thinking the same thing on 9/11 this year because so many people around me were saying "Oh its the anniversary blah blah blah" Churches were having services, etc...
Why does america only link these kinds of events to specific days??
Why don't we have services EVERY day?
Why doesn't EVERYONE mourn the lives lost on 9/11 EVERY day?

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have calendars and I believe that our education like such as south africa and, uh, the iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here! In the U.S. should help the U.S., should help south africa and should help the iraq and asian countries so we will be able to build up our future... for our children

OK, mac, step away from the bottle...

Preacher said:
Well we cant do this everyday because well here in Israel we get killed everyday. 9/11 Gave the American society what we Israelis have been living our whole f@king lives.
True. Israel faces the real threat of this continuously. You have no idea how much respect I have for the nation and people of Israel, just for their stubbornness and determination in the face of all of it.

why do we need the stories of heroes and broken families to be patriotic?

Enlist Today! and fight for the cause! whatever that may be, enlighten me..

Why do this just because it's the anniversary? Why can't we do this any and every day?

:confused: :confused: perhaps it isnt heathy for others to ponder the horrors of that tradgity daily. Why..idk, will it probably be this way tomorrow and the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom