Resting while playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll run and take a whizz between rounds, and I'll shake out my hands from time to time. After a marathin session I'll take an actual break, but not for an hour or three.

10-15 minute break after every hour? pff BF2 rounds take like 40-60 minutes and then I go for another one :). With the occasional run down get some food between rounds but that takes 2 minutes?

its hard for me to take breaks, cause after about an hour i zone in, thats when i start to pwn, i used to ve real bad with halo 2, anyway when that happens hours will fly bye and seem like minuts, so there is no time for breaks unless i need to p

what sleep? I used to play 10-15 hours of gaming non stop sometimes not even to eat. Now that I have a girl friend if I am lucky if I play 30 minutes a week.

ya, I will cook up a couple burritos or something and set them to the side while gaming. Between round take a few bites... but after a while they are stone cold........... Then it is like "wtf where did the time go?" lol

i do occasionally take breaks, but only from the games. i just like, go on msn, or spend hours on StumbleUpon finding random crap. or i go get a Sainsburies cheese and bacon slice, which i imagine being just like a hotpocket except cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom