DVD ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread has been dead. you have a reading problem among other things. I know the post talked about a toshiba dvd rom having a ripping problem with rpc-2 implement in it that updating the firmware will fix. it's also talks of another dvd rom or two having the same problem.

you dumb but_t interpret that to mean that rpc-2 is rip lock. no, dummy. that was a manufacturer defect in that drive

what the article doesn't say is that the other 99.99% dvd roms of the world with rpc-2 in them doesn't exhibit this limitation.

why we are on this subject, where does this article talk about rip lock?

Toshiba No Limit Firmwares

ump. Thought so

it says nothing of hte sort. it says that neo unlocked the read limitation in the firmware and made it region1.

that article talks about the read limits of hte drive, and that they removed them then states all firmware is region free. how you drew the conclusion that they two are related is beyond me. but i guess i shouldn't give you too much credit with your tought gang life barking at your heals.

so lets read it once more shall we?

ump, i win again. let me know when you become literate.

it says nothing of hte sort. it says that neo unlocked the read limitation in the firmware and made it region1.

that article talks about the read limits of hte drive, and that they removed them then states all firmware is region free. how you drew the conclusion that they two are related is beyond me. but i guess i shouldn't give you too much credit with your tought gang life barking at your heals.

so lets read it once more shall we?

ump, i win again. let me know when you become literate.

you got to have the last word whether you are right or wrong. now you are trying to twist your dumb logic around to me.

no.

so tell me. why did you post that link again? what was it's purpose and relevance to the subject at hand?

I'm like the energizer rabbit too. I can keep going too. your move

post facts this time. stop trying to twist things.

yea i keep posting cuz its funny, you keep saying how done you are and keep posting back, its pretty common behavior of someone that knows they're wrong.

the purpose is so you'd read it. when you first posted rip limitations were never in dvd roms, i know for a fact they are, because myself and few i used to code with had roms that would rip at fraction the speed of everyone else's, we too thought they were only put in burners, we were wrong as you are now. the point of that software is to remove hte limitation put in the firmware by toshiba, as a secondary, the firmware is also rpc-1. if you just read it;d you;d see that. its quite clear. im not twisting anything around, im the only one of the argument that has stated his word and stuck by it. why? because what i post is fact. YOU try to twist a lot around, saying that i was talking about ripping with a non dvd device, saying the firmware i posted was for flawed drives, then saying it had to do with it being an rpc-2 drive. look at how many views this thread has. i;ve posted it to all my friends, everyone i;ve worked with and asked where i'm wrong. every response back is that im not, that you're wrong and have no logic. the only part they call me out on is calling you names, which i admit its juvenile, but when dealing with a cop out like you that can't admit where he;s wrong, or simply read a thread he;s become the subject of, its hard not too. you just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber, and its ****ing hilarious to me and everyone else reading the thread.

yea i keep posting cuz its funny, you keep saying how done you are and keep posting back, its pretty common behavior of someone that knows they're wrong.

the purpose is so you'd read it. when you first posted rip limitations were never in dvd roms, i know for a fact they are, because myself and few i used to code with had roms that would rip at fraction the speed of everyone else's, we too thought they were only put in burners, we were wrong as you are now. the point of that software is to remove hte limitation put in the firmware by toshiba, as a secondary, the firmware is also rpc-1. if you just read it;d you;d see that. its quite clear. im not twisting anything around, im the only one of the argument that has stated his word and stuck by it. why? because what i post is fact. YOU try to twist a lot around, saying that i was talking about ripping with a non dvd device, saying the firmware i posted was for flawed drives, then saying it had to do with it being an rpc-2 drive. look at how many views this thread has. i;ve posted it to all my friends, everyone i;ve worked with and asked where i'm wrong. every response back is that im not, that you're wrong and have no logic. the only part they call me out on is calling you names, which i admit its juvenile, but when dealing with a cop out like you that can't admit where he;s wrong, or simply read a thread he;s become the subject of, its hard not too. you just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber, and its ****ing hilarious to me and everyone else reading the thread.

I came in here tonight saying to myself "only this idiot will try to explain himself out of this one"

nuff said

least your keeping it real. real dumb. one time for my homie's flat chillin yo, wikka wikka. only an idiot would come tothe table with a decision already made about something he clearly knows nothing about. shout out to the legendary streets of columbus.

least your keeping it real. real dumb. one time for my homie's flat chillin yo, wikka wikka.

dam I see now that you are stalking me. you was sitting here waiting for the minute that I posted. I better stop before you end up in front of my house.

I will then put up a sign "fresh meat". 50 cents a pop

ps. I know that you keep missing the point that you are arguing contradictory statements. on my burner statement "they don't have rip lock". on your rom statement "they do have rip lock"

dam I see now that you are stalking me. you was sitting here waiting for the minute that I posted. I better stop before you end up in front of my house.

I will then put up a sign "fresh meat". 50 cents a pop

ps. I know that you keep missing the point that you are arguing contradictory statements. on my burner statement "they don't have rip lock". on your rom statement "they do have rip lock"

ah, i think i see one of the problems here. lets clear this up, and talk about things you already know (or should know since you were the king that i never heard of)
*sigh* there are several burners that had the rip lock, as there were roms, at all times you were able to buy an unlimited rom, or unlimited burner, at no time was it incorporated in every burner, and every rom. the majority of burners had them, the minority of roms did, as i stated earlier i know roms had them because me and several friends of mine ran into the problem and had to flash the roms to get full rip speed. but this is all stuff you should already know. i did not say that every ROM ever had it, everyone and their brothers know that, just that they did put it in roms, which they did. this should all be common knowledge. what happened after this, is you make this post
http://www.techist.com/forums/f12/dvd-ripping-145707/index5.html#post1116146
in wich you fasly claim the link i posted was app about rpc-2 protection, and somehow turned the arguemnt away from "buners have lockers" to "roms don;t have lockers"

2 things. number 1, if you wanted to take it there, i would have gladly argue'd it, and proved that roms had lockers, but i already did. so how you do this is just beyond me and makes you look like *******.
number 2, the toshiba post IS rpc-1 firmware, as is almost all non manufacturer firmware. but the main point of the firmware is to unlock the full rip potential of the rom if you can show me where in my link i posted that it says otherwise, i'll admit defeat. when you can't, or link me to the part where is says its rpc-1 firmware, i'll just assume that you're slowly unlearning how to think. in fact, i'll highlight the only part of that article that even mentions rpc-2. So basicly this firmwares are Toshiba originals with removed RPC-2 protection and with removed limits regarding DVD reading.

so please, some logic and sense making from here on out. IF what you say is true, just prove it.

ah, i think i see one of the problems here. lets clear this up, and talk about things you already know (or should know since you were the king that i never heard of)
*sigh* there are several burners that had the rip lock, as there were roms, at all times you were able to buy an unlimited rom, or unlimited burner, at no time was it incorporated in every burner, and every rom. the majority of burners had them, the minority of roms did, as i stated earlier i know roms had them because me and several friends of mine ran into the problem and had to flash the roms to get full rip speed. but this is all stuff you should already know. i did not say that every ROM ever had it, everyone and their brothers know that, just that they did put it in roms, which they did. this should all be common knowledge. what happened after this, is you make this post
http://www.techist.com/forums/f12/dvd-ripping-145707/index5.html#post1116146
in wich you fasly claim the link i posted was app about rpc-2 protection, and somehow turned the arguemnt away from "buners have lockers" to "roms don;t have lockers"

2 things. number 1, if you wanted to take it there, i would have gladly argue'd it, and proved that roms had lockers, but i already did. so how you do this is just beyond me and makes you look like *******.
number 2, the toshiba post IS rpc-1 firmware, as is almost all non manufacturer firmware. but the main point of the firmware is to unlock the full rip potential of the rom if you can show me where in my link i posted that it says otherwise, i'll admit defeat. when you can't, or link me to the part where is says its rpc-1 firmware, i'll just assume that you're slowly unlearning how to think. in fact, i'll highlight the only part of that article that even mentions rpc-2. So basicly this firmwares are Toshiba originals with removed RPC-2 protection and with removed limits regarding DVD reading.

so please, some logic and sense making from here on out. IF what you say is true, just prove it.

keep talking. maybe you will start to believe the bullship that you are spouting. you think that if you keep saying it enough, that it will become fact.

believe what you want. it's false info. I got a life to live.

yea, your life's so rich you got 8k+ posts on a mediocre tech forum. a forum where everyone is supposed to believe you because you say they should, not because you can produce fact, or even evidence of what you say. man i hope i an be such a cool guy like you one day :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom