Apples new browser - pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Firefox
2. Opera
3. mmmm none
9. Safari
100. IE all versions

Can you tell me in what Safari is better than IE7 ?!!

Safari takes more memory than IE7
Safari doesn't display Arabic fonts correctly.
Many websites don't support Safari
Safari has bad interface compared to IE7

For me Safari is one of the worst browser ever made specially if you know Arabic

Can you tell me in what Safari is better than IE7 ?!!

Safari takes more memory than IE7
Safari doesn't display Arabic fonts correctly.
Many websites don't support Safari
Safari has bad interface compared to IE7

For me Safari is one of the worst browser ever made specially if you know Arabic

Yeah IE7 isn't that actually....but nothing beats the Fox.

if looking for any other decent backup browsers, you can try open source browser k-melon, nothing special unless you want an extra browser.

The only thing I like about it is that for some of my work websites won't work in firefox, or opera, I had to use them in IE which I hate. All my work webpages do work in K-melon.

Also if your a programmer or something, you could customize it anyway you want.

I'll stick with Firefox and if i ever need a backup for anything ill use IE7. I mean apple forces us to use I tunes to transfer music to our i pods and now they want to challenge FF. I know u can use real player and maybe some other programs for syncing but it just sucks that theres no drag and drop, that deserves a whole new thread though. Back to the browser topic, id use it if i had an apple machine but other than that never.

eh, I'm attached to firefox :)

But it is really cool, maybe once it's out of beta it will be awesome... Mac has a way of doing that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom