Zelda Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup2jzgte05

In Runtime
For any of you who have played Zelda for the Wii, how far are you and how long has it taken you to get where you are?

The reason why i ask is because my brother got Zelda 3 days ago and he is already at the end of it. Now I thought that he might have used cheats and what not but there is no way he could have because his PC and my parents PC are down and out for the moment and he does not have access to mine.

Well I guess thats what happens when you have a broken leg and there is nothing else for you to do

3 Days is insane IMO................I remember playing the Original NES versions for months trying to beat them :(

probably because he was non stop playing for like.. 6-7 hours a day all you need is around Hour half to 2 hours anyway.. your meant to have a break every hour anyway for 15 Minutes which is a Health and Safety issue the average to complete this game is around 40-100 Hours

Well, I played the GC version. And also managed to finish the game in about 5-6 days. This may be because I've gotten used to the Zelda puzzles which makes this game fairly easy.

My brother has this one, but I am not sure how far he is... I have to admit that I STILL have yet to beat the original NES version of the game... lol, and "A Link to the past" or whatever the 2nd one was called, was about the worst game ever on the NES IMO.... the SNES zelda game is my fav of the whole series so far. I am currently playing the game cube windwhatever game.

Depends if you worry about getting all the poes, bugs, heart pieces, mini games ect. When I played, I just went straight through the story, didnt worry about anything else and I beat it in about 35 hours total play time. But now Im gunna get all the bugs, heart pieces, the magic armor ect. Finishing that with the help of online guides and the actual book I cant see it taking more then another 20 hours, but if your just sitting at your TV and just trying to find them, I can see it taking days (of play time).

I have the wii version. I played for about 70 hours trying to completely complete it. Got all the bugs and heart pieces and finished all the mini games. Only one poe soul left now! I'll find him eventually... Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom