XP Home Edition loading screen question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techleaner

In Runtime
The splash screen is from some company that setup the clients database (it has heretic and the loading bar) and the computer is going to someone for their home use. Is there a way to put the xp splash screen to normal?

*I have never seen this before or never had to change it and never really spent much time with XP Home Edition.

*Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for your time.

I just walked back to the machine and woke it up and it had some funky backgroud wit the Admin acct still logged in as I left it but on the bottom left had corner it said (Turn off clientname's computer) *Can that be fixed also?

You need to format the drive using KillDisk or DBan. You cant just give the PC to the person without doing as much as they will be able to recover the information that was previously stored on the PC. I am pretty sure that would be a violation of at least 1 company policy to allow such things to happen.

We don't carry Home Edition, Well we have Win2000 disc i'll jus use that but i'm afraid of the long long research of drivers for this generic frankenstien. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom