Windows Media Player 11 Released FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
After a brief delay, Microsoft today made available Windows Media Player version 11. The update includes several enhancements, including a completely revamped user interface, improved syncing, and full integration with the new URGE music service from MTV and Microsoft.

Windows Media Player 11 has been publicly available as a beta download since May of this year. However, issues with the quality of the release caused Microsoft to delay the final product while last minute bugs were ironed out.

Windows Media Player 11 is available for Windows XP users only and is available for both 32-Bit and 64-Bit platforms.

Download: Windows Media Player 11 Final

Nice, I'll have to check it out later tonight once I get done with work. Thanks for the heads-up!

Have they added a online radio like they did with previoud versions of media player ? I've really missed that part of WMP11 also can I get rid of that **** urge crap ? everytime I open up WMP11 it will open up IE7 RC2 to look for music and lock the **** up! which is truly a real pain

I'll DL it in the morning, when I get home from work.

I've enjoyed the beta. hopefully it won't be FUBAR.

Why does MS have to integrate the Vista interface into all its programs? Are they THAT desperate to sell it? I rolled back to WMP10 because the Vista interface just looks bad mixed with Windows XP. This is getting ridiculous.

i think it looks nice too.

time left on download 2 hours 3 minutes.......................:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom