windows log in loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorajat

Beta member
hey guys,

for some reason when i try to log into my account at teh start up menu, it loops me back to the load screen and i cant seem to get into my account. I can always get into the account in safe mode and sometimes when i restart and try to log into my account after safe mode, i can get in... but not always... Im wondering what the problem is... please guide me in the right direction...

thanks so much in advance

aight i think i know what you talking about because this has happened to my computer...

What happened with me was that i installed some new software on my computer and i guess my computer could handle it or something but it went into and endless reboot...

If you installed any new modems, wireless cards or any such software take it out and try to reboot...

if this doesnt work when windows boots you should see a screen where it says hit f2 to config or whatnot go there and see if it will let you not detect softwar when it boots...

i will try that also....... do u guys think installing windows over this installation will solve anything? or is there another solution so that i will not have to install a new windows and lose all my current settings and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom