WinAmp Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markpelly

Baseband Member
so ive added all my music to my ipod and all is well except that in my ipod "Songs" menu it goes through A-Z like 3 times. is there a better way to sync the ipod or something?

iTunes is going to be the best software to use to Sync with your iPod. It is the only software that is specifically designed for this. Anything else is just an attempt to get it working properly. Apple is very secretive about how it is done properly to prevent any other applications but their own from working with their stuff.

well im not too worried about it. plus i dont like itunes, its kind of annoying. i mean its okay but i like to be able to take my songs from my ipod on any computer without going through so many steps..thanks tho

I can understand your dislike for iTunes. I hate it as well. I am just saying that Apple doesnt like anyone being able to have a piece of their product. Just look, they are suing a company cause they used the word "pod" in their software. Cant expect anything less than trouble when other programs try to do what their software does. Maybe check in the Multimedia area to see if they have any suggestions or i could move this topic there for you if you want.

When it comes to Apple products, the only one that wins is Apple. :lol:

But i do know that the talks of software to use for iPods has been discussed in the Multimedia area and the Mobile Device area. I would check out those areas to see if you can find a better solution. I stay away from all things Apple as much as possible. I only have Safari installed to do website testing.

i've used copytrans and sharepod before, and both work well enough for me as itunes alternatives, if you're lookin for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom