Weird Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the other one too....It is PC Magic Folders. I am using it to protect some of my business documents. When I open Magic folders to look at my files this 78875.sym file is being created at c:\ folder. The file is about 3kb in size with encrypted data inside.
Now that the software has been found out, is there any way that I can read the contents of the sym file?
The reason is that I donot want it to expose any file information hidden with magic folders.
By the way what do you think is the best software you have used to hide folders?
You guys have been great. Very quick response. From now on I will turn to this forum for any problems I come across.

To read that data, most likely you will need the actual development tool used to create the magic folder application.
B/c of the kind of file it is, most likey it only holds folder attributes that Magic Folders uses to do whatever it does.
Im pretty sure that the file doesn't hold content information, but if it does, the only way to read it, is having the dev tool. so you are safe. As for hiding folder software, you might want to ask
Warez, hes the expert around here.

As for your last comments, This place is pretty active. you will most likely get EXTREMELY fast response times. Some of us have nothing better to do. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom