Vista detects illegal software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft has more lawyers than most people have dollars, plus the American government would never allow a corporation as big and important as Microsoft to get in big trouble because if they did they could kiss the economy goodbye.

I would be very surprised if Microsoft doesn't have some nasty surprises up their sleeve for us in Vista.. Have you guys learned nothing from XP? WGA anyone?

I kind of doubt they will implement paladin now, it was certainly on the cards originally but the tide has turned against DRM so it would be pointless.

Ya.... I'm going to have to disagree with what you just said big time. The economy does not rely on Microsoft, lol, and the government would never let them get in to trouble? Ok... United States v. Microsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just because a company is large doesn't mean they can get away with stuff.

I haven't tried VISTA yet but I know I will have to some day.

I have used pirated software in the past before I knew about open source now if I can't afford a program I just look for the open source alternative, Anim8or instead of 3ds max 7zip instead of winzip ect ect.

But in the UK if would be very hard for someone to use a program like paladin it would break human rights laws, Privacy laws and a whole load of other laws to boot. MS would have such a hard time implementing it because many many people would either sue them or MS would haemorrhage users to Mac and Linux and they can't afford that and is MS worst nightmare.

the last time ms did it, they blame the whole episode on the msblast (ms sure did blast our computers) virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom