virtual pc problems.

voncheeseburger

Beta member
i have a fairly powerful computer, which i use to play minecraft. which is fine.
but I wanted my sister to play too, we both have seperate accounts, but only one computer between us. so what i did was i installed a virtual pc to my computer running windows xp. after a long while i have two computers which can both run minecraft. now my only remaining problem is that the virtual pc and the real one dont work together. i was wondering if there is a way of sharing the keyboard between them ie; left half for the virtual pc, right half for the real one, and using one mouse per computer so that they dont interfere with each other. btw i have two monitors so thats no problem, and i have enough ram.

Agreed. ^ Minecraft really does not take a huge amount of power to run. Though keep in mind it takes a little "umpf" from your PC to run if you need to play it on max settings.

That being said you could probably get by with a cheap PC from eBay or something as a 2nd computer.

Last edited:
Thank you :)
Im going to keep trying but i wont get angry so..
We cant afford a new pc so i guess thats back to the drawing board
On a side note i did have a really slow one but i flicked the red switch :/ haha

Back
Top Bottom