uninstalling Interactual Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

markpelly

Baseband Member
so I have been trying to unintall this program on a clients computer and even when uninstalling from the Add/Remove Programs there seems to still be remnants of the program somewhere on the computer. When I insert a CD in the cd drive and it runs EVERY TIME a window comes up for Interactual Player and it asks if I want to install, close installation, or license agreement read-me. It ridiculous. The uninstall file that comes with the program is the same one that Add and Remove uses..im pretty sure thats the case for most applications. Any in cite?

Revo Uninstaller.

After that go into the Control Panel under the Default Programs area and change the AutoPlay settings and the Default Programs settings off of that program.

the file is still on the computer and everytime i run a cd the defaults reset to interactual player. i read somewhere that this program has some spyware or something in it so it will never be completely gone unless you upgrade the software and then uninstall. but the issue im coming across is that the interactual player website is down, and has been been for a while so i can not update.

any other suggestions guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom