Taskbar becomes invisible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
Problem:
- When I use my Plasma TV as an External Monitor via HDMI to watch Hi_Def movies, everything works fine
- When I disconnect my HDMI cable from my computer, it acts like below:
- Notice the taskbar is transparent, you can see the outline of it but its not really there. Notice where the windows start button is on the top left corner

Facts:
- It only started doing this recently, I used to be able to watch movies flawlessly and unplug the HDMI and still see the taskbar
- I did change the taskbar recently to autohide

Question:
- How do I fix this?
- I have to restart because I'm a perfectionist and its pretty annoying that I cannot see the tasks.
- Is there a way to refresh in some way?

I don't see any blur, all I see is bewtiful backgroundz...
;)

on topic: Have you tried changing the taskbar back from autohide? Just trying to verify that that's the issue here.

Yes Miranda Kerr is hot :D.

No I haven't. But even if thats the case, how do I fix it so it would work fine?

Are you sure that the taskbar is set to be on that monitor and not the TV? Have you set it for Auto Hide? Are you sure that Explorer.exe has not crashed?

Yes to all.

Reason is that after a while, the taskbar does show up.

I solved this problem by removing the "auto-hide" feature and to make the taskbar remain static. But if someone could find out how to fix this so I can enable Auto-hide? Or is this a Windows Vista bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom