NLite, Spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
I want to preach the word of Nlite, I have heard of the program but never used it, until now.

I would just like to say it is an amazing program, if you didn't already know this I will tell you, This program allows you to Customize a windows installation. It allows you to remove components, strip windows down to only what you need, it allows you to intergrate drivers (Such as RAID Drivers), it allows you to make an unattended install of XP, you type in everything before hand in Nlite and Nlite makes the changes to the windows files, you then burn the edited copy of windows to a Blank Disc and use it like an old OS Disc.

I Just used it for my sisters Build, I cut 140 some MB of crap and intergrated teh RAID Drivers, I sat and watched XP install itself and have everything done automatically.

If you use it right, you don't type anything, not the product key, not your name, nothing you don't even set User name, password, Time zone, networking.

To Download Nlite Click Here .

Its very easy to use and after you use it once or twice you will fall in love with it.

Nlite FTW!

we have been using it for the past couple of years now. we have a few posts about it. it is a nice program

you can use hidden files on your xp cd to do the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom