Laptop works in safemode.. but not normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
i was playing 10 hours of straight warcraft 3 today (and the past week everyday) and my computer started to not load up applications so I restarted and 10 minutes later it still hasn't restarted. I did this a couple of times and still the same thing. I restarted in safemode and it worked find so I restarted again but it won't start up.

Do i have a virus? Is my laptop overheating?

How do i troubleshoot this problem?

I would think it is a heat issue. Laptops dont get rid of heat easily. So to play that much on it without a cooler pad is only asking for trouble.

I would think it is a heat issue. Laptops dont get rid of heat easily. So to play that much on it without a cooler pad is only asking for trouble.

exactly. people just don't understand that a laptop was really never design for continous use. it was design for use when you were away from home. if you use it continuously like that, put it in a fan shroud or cooler pad

Somewhat true, obviously a laptop like his is more or less a desktop crammed into a tiny laptop case. It should be common sense that heat is going to become an issue down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom