How can I find drivers for something I don't know what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
So I am trying to get drivers for this logitech webcam, its around 5 years old, so yeah drivers are probably discontinued....

I got no serial number, no model no NOTHING.

What can I do? I know it works.... last time I used it 2 years ago it worked.

Windows vista never finds the drivers for it.

Any software I can buy, that will guaranteed me those drivers? Just mention any software I can buy it.

Have you checked the Logitech site for drivers or software?

have you considered the new Logitech budget. its a bad *** camera. not to mention the price is only $30.00.

use a program called driver magic.

Install that with your webcam plugged in and turned on. driver magic will scann your cmputer for any hardware connected to the computer an will tell you the drivers which are missing and give you a direct download or a name of the driver to download.

alternative....why not buy a new webcam.

Logitechs website is pretty good. It actually has pictures of the cameras instead of needding to know the model number. I had no idea what model I had but was able to find the driver via the pictures.

Where can I find their drivers? (Logitech, cant find driver section)

This webcam is REALLY OLD, I think it was my first webcam I had.

But still looks great and I like the fact that it sticks to my monitor very easily at any angle

Ill try diver magic

UPDATE:

Looks like the sticker which I believe would tell me the voltage, actually had the serial in there "861193-1000"
Ill see if the drivers that come up with the serial work. Wow I feel dumb, all this time, and I dint even bothered looking at that.

Edit: now the issue seems that it is no supported by vista, What can i do now?

Can someone help me find working drivers for vista?

S/n 861193-1000
the model number is v-uap14
Preety sure its a Quick-cam Communicate because it has that tail.

I been looking everywhere I just can't find any working ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom