Firefox 2.0.0.9 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Am I the only one thinking that the rate of Firefox updates has increased in the last months ? The new version of Firefox corrects several bugs that emerged for some users after upgrading to Firefox 2.0.0.8. The update to the new version is therefor mainly an stability update.
It fixes five bugs that have been bothering some users since the update. This includes a fix for Windows Vista users of Firefox who received Java not found or Java not working errors after the upgrade and the problem that add-ons were disabled after upgrading to the new version of Firefox.
The Mozilla team recommends this update which is already available if you use the Check for Updates function in Firefox or visit the Firefox homepage.
Read More:
Firefox 2.0.0.9 Release Notes

I got the update last night. So far no problems. Mozilla is becoming more and more impressive with the numerous corrections and additions that are being made available through these updates.

At least it downloads itself. it doesn't wait until a certain day of the next month... (I kid, I kid)

I AM happy to see that mozilla is staying on top of things, though.

Pst. It was a joke. :p

It is nice to see then roll out hte updates faster. Opera still has them beat though. Getting out updated a day before theya re made public. :D

IE...well if your still using it then yeah you have about 2-3 more years for your next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom