DVD xCopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashAbbott

In Runtime
Burning DVD' s = Lockups?

Looking For a Bit of Help Please :)

I picked up a Pioneer DVDR-106d to make movie projects that are viewable on Home DVD's ,,

I pick up DVDxCopy from 321studios, and the software is great,, however , I am experiencing a bit of a glitch in the burning process,,

After about 10-15 minutes of play( perfect picture) the disk locks up and stops playing,,

I put the dvd into the burner and it plays without issue,, I believe I am missing some coding burnt into the disk but not sure what??I have also tried to burn with Nero 6, and CloneDVD. Same issue??

The media disks i am using are 4x dvd-r - no name,, do you think the media is a problem?? But remember it plays while in the burner,, locks in the dvd player(non computer)

4XH592450169= model number

Any and all help is appreciated,, DVD coasters are costly,,

Thanks and Look forward to the Knowledge

Cheers,

it could be the home dvd player, but it could also be just that partitcular movie. have you tried any other movies with this burner?

Cheers eK,

yes,, I have tried a number of different movies,, same thing,, the dvd player is a JVC ,, cdr cdrw dvd+ dvd- capable,,

I dont experience any difficulty with other movies,, just the ones that I burn??

I have tried slower speeds, and really am beginning to believe it could be the media disks are crappy?

Still getting lockups,,
*sigh*

:)

CrashAbbott if you PM me with your instant messenger name/ number i can send you some different burning software that you can test with to make sure dvdxcopy isn't the problem. i have some "special" software we can try that would not be appropriate to discuss here. oh and what is the media make/ speed/ ect. ? you never mentioned this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom