Downgrading from Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, Vista performs faster on capable hardware.

False. I use a P4 with Vista. It runs jsut as good as XP does. No tweaks. In fact it should be slower for me cause i use a ton of Beta software. Yet no ill effects.

Vista is just fine.

False, Vista performs faster on capable hardware.

prove it. it that were true, then people would not hate vista. more people hate vista than like it. it slower performance is the number one reason that people hate it.I have one computer with vista (my media server. I use it only to play movie and since it look better i use it there) and my other 4 has xp. everyone on them is 64 bit (they a lot faster than your machine) with lots on ram except one. I get sick of getting headaches for using vista to do simple chores.

I'm not a person to go with what some body says. I test stuff myself and xp run circles around vista.

here comes the flame war. leave me out. I posted the truth to the original poster. it up to him if he want to believe me. I didn't post this for the debaters

You're right, if the masses believe something that automatically makes it true. We also know that the average joe consumer is very educated when it comes to computer technology and isn't able to be persuaded by unjust negative word of mouth.

Big downside to downgrading is replacement drivers, it will be really fun trying to find them. You can tweak vista through msconfig pretty nicely and kill your startup items. Really I like both but I also think why people dislike vista is the change. Same thing from ME to XP. Change.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom