Can't access owner folders/documents but other folders in master HD! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only tool i know of that could possibly do it would be BartPE if you loaded the drive in a external enclosure. But even then it is a long shot. From what i seen there is a add-on to the BartPE that will allow you to recover the serial from a different install.

Any other tools will only recover the serial from the install that is currently active. So it wouldnt get the serial of the install on your External but the install that you booted with.

I belive the plug in for BartPE is called "The Magical Jelly Bean" it shows you the licence key but I have never built it into a PE disk so i can't attest to how well it work's.

Magic Jelly Bean is the software that will run only on the Windows install that boots. I know that one. I dont think that is the add-on. I think Trotter got it with ProduKey.

excuse me for this question, but these softwares are known to be safe to use and boot from right? also, does magic jelly bean sofware works on linux or i need to use it with windows?

I wouldnt suggest BartPE if it wasnt safe. It is used as a Recovery Environment and is also recommended by many Microsoft people themselves. In fact that is one of the only ways to recover a Vista install is with the PE environment.

No Magic Jelly Bean does not work in Linux. It is a Windows only App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom