BSOD?Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

checkign the RAM manually for voltage is good. But that does not tell you if there is bad sectors or bad areas on the RAM. MemTest86 will tell you these things. that is why we suggest for it to be run.

Cheers,
Mak
Yeah!Now I don't have to do surgery on my computer(last time I did I got cut from the metal and the blood stuck to the inside,serious)!

Yes. That is correct. Just download the ISO and burn it with ImgBurn.

Burning ISO Images with ImgBurn - NeoSmart Technologies Wiki

Then boot with the disc and let it run for roughly 4 hours to fully test the RAM.

Cheers,
Mak
I did the memtest for 3 hours and it still booted wrong.The only difference from before the memtest was it booted longer before the BSOD showed up.So it DID do SOMETHING,but it didn't solve the problem.Do the RAM check now?

Hello,

Did MemTest say there was any errors? You say you ran it for 3 hours right? Or is it that you ran the PC for 3 hours before it crashed again?

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

Did MemTest say there was any errors? You say you ran it for 3 hours right? Or is it that you ran the PC for 3 hours before it crashed again?

Cheers,
Mak
Oh I apologize if I didn't make myself clear.No,memtest said there weren't any errors.I ran memtest for 3 hours.I still can't boot properly.The error message was even the same.

The message before can be summed up as "check with hardware vendor for any BIOS updates.Disable BIOS memory options,caching and shadowing.

The message before can be summed up as "check with hardware vendor for any BIOS updates.Disable BIOS memory options,caching and shadowing.

it can't be summed up like that. right before the error code it say something like "page fault in non page area" or 'irql is not equal"

those are the saying that clue you in to what's wrong.

Umm I don't remember anything like that,(which is why I summed it up) but as I could be mistaken I will recheck.

Yeah the drivers are options I have already ruled out as the cause(being as I have no unsigned drivers or recently installed drivers).I don't have a clue how to update the BIOS or disable caching or shadowing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom