Bad_pool_caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteeee

Baseband Member
...was what the bluescreen i got while playing BF2 said.

Specs:
AMD Athlon 2600+
1.92 Ghz
3 Gb Ram
X1650 Pro

You probably want more info than that, but I don't really know what that would be..
Also, I've been getting bluescreens while playing games for maybe 6 months now(Always different texts...), but it doesn't happen that often, and i have no idea how to fix it so I've just let it be. Until today.

Need to know the stop error code. 0X000000ZZ is what it will look like. That will be better than saying Bad Pool CAller. That is a generic error message.

Search Results

BAD_POOL_CALLER is an 0xC2 error and is caused when a kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempts to perform memory operations. These errors are typically caused by either a faulty driver or buggy software.

If this occurs only when you are playing games then I suggest updating your video drivers.

Yes I was suspecting a bad driver, thing is that I've tried many drivers, but with some I get VPU errors, some bluescreens and the rest just freeze entirely in the middle of the game...

So do you know any site or something that can tell me a reliable driver version. ATI that is. (Also, the newer the driver is the more likely the possibility for something not working is. At least for me..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom